My adorable little Santa

My adorable little Santa

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Excitement in the House

There was quite a bit of excitement in our home last night. Our friend Mike dropped off his golden retriever, Brody, to sleep over until Friday. Our pekingese, Potter, was not thrilled with this arrangement, feeling bunked from his newly acquired thrown. Potter has been protesting since Brody arrived, growling at him every chance he gets. Pete on the other hand is glad to have a dog in the house, besides Potter. I think Pete looks at Potter as a nuisances, or maybe he thinks he's a cat. I am not sure. He is a pekingese after all, so he somewhat resembles a persian. He definitely has the attitude of a cat. Its his house. David and I just visit to make sure his every whim is catered perfectly.

All in all, this should make for a very interesting week. Brody will survive, but I am not sure about Potter's ego.

1 comment:

The Mathis Bunch said...

Did Potter make it through the weekend without a broken ego?